Oxidised Jewellery Earrings | Antique Oxidised Earrings | Unique Oxidised Earrings | Simple Oxidised Earrings
Oxidised Jewellery Earrings Every Woman Should Have
1. Jhumkas Earrings: Jhumka earrings are in fashion for a long time. They are also known as traditional temple earrings, and their origins lie in South India. Jhumka earrings are shaped like bells or conical domes. They are available in a variety of designs, and there will be slight variations in each region. This year, jhumkas with pearls and silver plating have been revived. These jhumkas look great when paired with traditional Indian clothing, but they can now be worn with western clothes.
2. Chandelier Earrings: Chandelier earrings are a popular choice because of their captivating structures. These elaborate pieces often have multiple tiers of glass stones and beads. There are many styles and lengths of chandelier earrings. Although they may seem heavy, their design does not mean that they are painful or will stretch the earlobe. They can enhance the beauty of both casual and formal attires, depending on their style. Chandelier earrings add richness to the person wearing them.
3. Dangle Earrings and Danglers: Danglers are similar to chandelier earrings. They hang below the earlobes and move with the wearer’s movements. They are usually long, and some even reach the shoulders. Although earrings of this kind come in many designs, the most popular ones feature dangling wires, feathers, and beaded wires. The addition of danglers to western wear such as sheath dresses and tunics can make them a great addition to western wear. Classic fashion has been highlighted by danglers with elegant pearls, as well as traditional costumes.
4. Hoop earrings: The circular structure of hoop earrings highlights the face’s features. While hoop earrings with beads and tassels are a favorite, they also attract many women. Hoop earrings with pom-poms will be adored by cheerful women. These brightly-coloured softballs can be a joy to the eyes and make women smile. These are light and can be worn for long periods on many occasions. The multicoloured pom-pom earrings are more popular for their charming appearance. However, elegant ladies can opt for the black, brown, white, and grey pom-poms.
5. Drop Earrings: This is evergreen Oxidised Jewellery Earrings have never gone out of style. These earrings are made with beads or stones that function as drops. They hang below the ears. These earrings come in a variety of lengths and designs. Some may be very long while others are shorter and hang just below the ears. There are many options, so you can pick the pieces that suit your occasion and outfit. Some of the most popular ones are those with pearls and round-shaped drops.
6. Stud Earrings: The most elegant and simple stud earrings can be worn with casual and formal attires as well as ethnic and casual wear. These earrings are easy to wear and can be worn every day. The stud earrings‘ structure is typically smaller than most earrings. It rests on the earlobe and does not dangle or drop below. Young women love stud earrings with their initials, while office-going ladies prefer the round stud earrings with white stones.
Shop Oxidised Jewellery Earrings at Gurlypick.com