Traditional Silver Oxidized Hand Crafted Designer Jhumka Earrings – Design 16
Latest and Unique Traditional Gold Oxidized Hand Crafted Design Jhumka Earrings. It Goes well with Formal/Casual/ Party Wear Dresses. It is Skin Friendly and Lead & Nickel Free in compliance with all International Requirements. Great Gift for someone you ♥LOVE♥.
Thinking about Engagement? Planning for a wedding function? Or Anniversary party, Birthday party, present/gift for mother, teacher, wife or girlfriend. You have landed on the right page. Be it Valentine’s day or promise day, gift these earrings to your loved ones without a second thought.
Outfit Association: You can wear these beautiful and trendy earrings with a traditional outfit like saree, lehenga, Patiala suits on any religious occasion Puja Hawan. These stylish earrings can also be associated with a casual outfit or office wear, Collage wear or if you have a date night, Kitty Party, function
GIFT FOR HER: Makes a sentimental surprise for any awesome lady. Great gifts for Mom or Grandma on Mother’s Day, anniversary, birthday, or wedding celebration. Gift for Girlfriend on valentine’s day, rose day, friendship day.
The Product Care Guidelines:
This item is hand-crafted and could show slight imperfections or marks in the form of colour or design. These imperfections occur due to human interaction during the process. They contribute to the final product’s appeal while guaranteeing you will have an original piece.
We understand how much you appreciate our jewellery, so we’ve made a short guide to how to ensure that your jewellery lasts an extended time.
- Fashion jewellery gets tarnished when exposed to water, oils or acids, as well as salts. Make sure your jewellery is free of tarnish by making sure it is dry.
- Don’t wash dishes or wash laundry with Your jewellery on.
- Don’t wear jewellery in your Pool and in the Spa.
- Avoid applying Lotion or perfume with your jewellery on.
- Clean your hands prior to making contact with, or even putting on any fashionable jewellery you own.
- Take off your jewellery prior to taking a shower, swimming or working out.
- Clean every piece of jewellery with a soft dry cloth once you have removed it.
- The aim is to get rid of any salt, oil, or acid contamination and to dry the surface.
- Wear it for the last time before removing it first.
- Wear Your Jewelry After You Have Put On Your Clothes and Before You Take Your Clothes Off. An accidental tug on the chain could break your favourite necklace.
- If you are doing tasks such as cooking, laundry or gardening, you should remove your jewellery to avoid physical harm and exposure to cleaners chemicals or fluids.
- Make sure to put on your jewellery after applying Makeup and Hairspray. This helps keep your jewellery clean. Lotions, perfumes, and cosmetics typically include harsh substances that could harm your precious jewellery.
- Place your jewellery in a cool dry area to prevent the damage caused by humidity that is present in the air.
- Keep your jewellery in a jewellery box or any other safe container.
- You can also put your jewellery in a velvet or silk pouch and then place each one inside a stylish shoe box.
- Avoid Air! The air we breathe is what causes metal to tarnish.
- We suggest using a ziplock or sandwich bag with gas squeezed through to avoid oxidation.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 cm|